The best roll cake I’ve tried, so soft, so fluffy and can roll when totally cool. English instructions with subtitle. Subscribe to Savoury Days Kitchen for more yummy and easy to follow recipes:
BAKING PAN: Square pan 9 x 13 inches (22 x 33cm). However, this recipe can be used for slightly smaller or slightly larger pans.
A. For the cake
– 4 egg yolks (18 – 20 gr/ yolk) – room tempt.
– 20 gram sugar
– 40 ml milk
– 40 gram oil
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 30 gram all purpose flour
– 30 gram corn starch
– 4 egg white (30 – 35 gr/ egg white) – room tempt
– a pinch of salt
– 3/8 teaspoon cream of tartar (measured with 1/2 tsp and 1/4 tsp) – can be substitute with lemon juice or vinegar – same amount
– 60 gram sugar – sifted
– 125 ml whipping cream 35 – 40% fat
– 20 gram sugar
– any kinds of fruits you like (I used 1 kiwi, about 70 gram mandarin (canned) and 9 – 10 strawberries)
* NOTES for Success
1. Egg white, the bowl that has egg white and the whisks should not have any strokes of fat such as yolks, oil, butter… otherwise the egg white will not be able to turn foamy (or be whipped to stiff)
2. Sometimes, if you whip the eggwhite to too stiff peak, the white will be quite lumpy when you fold it into the yolk mixture. A solution is to slightly stir it with a wire whisk so that it dissolves into the yolks, then continue folding with a spatula (you can also fold with a wire whisk if you’d like).
3. The baking temperature and time may change depending on your oven. Some oven has unevenly heat (upper heat is higher than bottom heat or vice versa). So the best way is to watch your cake. Make sure that there is no crack on the surface of the cake while it’s baking. When your finger touches the cake, it springs back is a very good sign showing that the cake is ready to be taken out of the oven.
Video có phụ đề tiêngs Việt. Bật phụ đề bằng cách nhấn nút CC. Khi xem, các bạn nhớ để chế độ HD (nút bánh xe góc dưới bên phải) để xem video được rõ nét nhất nhé.
Mời các bạn xem công thức cụ thể và các chú ý để thành công tại link bài viết ở Savoury Days:
1. From 0.00 – 0.18: Easy Lemon 60 Second by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
2. From 0.20 onward: Friendly Day by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Tag: Sponge Cake (Dish), Japanese Cuisine (Cuisine), Whipped Cream (Food), Fruit (Food), roll cake, japanese dessert, Swiss Roll (Dish), sponge cake
Xem thêm bài viết Mẹo Vặt khác: http://factcheckwv.com/category/meo-vat